Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Jerseycow..... Up date on Marisol

  1. #1
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Dear Mommy,
    I am writing this to let you know I am doing just fine here in Ohio with Mrs.C.
    Please see all my pictures. I'm a little tired right now but a happy dollie.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Marisol

    Play date at Park


    PS. She is very well behaved and hasn't given me any trouble.... but she refuses to wear Ohio State gear. I'm working on it.
    Hope all is well with you.

    BIG HUG! ^j^ Mrs.C.

  2. #2
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    That's a really cute album. Thanks for posting on Marisol's adventures. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    By the way, where has Jerseycow been? I understand if she's busy, but I haven't seen her around in a long time. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    She was heading back to school and last I heard would be coming to Columbus with the Penn State band. I know that study and band practice is probably taking up most of her time.

    I just did this in case she takes a minute and can check the board. [img]smile.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Jerseycow has a wonderful place for Marisol to stay while she finishes her studies. Very interesting playground built by the children of the community.
    Mrs. C., thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
    Hope that Irma will be able to join you on an adventure later. Sorry to hear of her son's passing.
    Jerseycow, you are missed but we understand that you must be very busy working toward that degree!

  5. #5
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks so much for taking the time to post some pictures.

    Even if Jerseycow doesn't get to see them right away, maybe she can save/print them for later as a scrapbook for her Marisol's journey.

    Great thinking and such thoughtfulness.

  6. #6
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Great album!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was such a cute album, Mrs. C.!

    I loved the captions and the fact that the children in your town built that playground themselves. Very cool thing to do and they did such a nice job too.

    Marisol looks so perfect in that album for a traveling doll. Everyone has obviously been taking great care of her!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Katie

    PS--How was that Mud Pie? Yum!

  8. #8
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    The mud pie is ALLLLL gone. Yummy! in my tummy. I did offer Marisol a bite but she just couldn't get past the name. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    She isn't really a traveling doll. Her mommy needed some financial help and so Marisol is here until such a time as KB graduates and has a place for her again. SHHHH! don't tell Marisol... she really does think I am her granny and that's just fine with me. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] There always room for one more grandchild or grand doll. [img]smile.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell Jerseycow I'm thinking of her. And Marisol looked like she had a wonderful time at the park.

    Thanks for posting this today Mrs C.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Bump just in case Jerseycow is still up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •